Engagement Gateway Project
Food Hygiene – Completed
SBREC has the opportunity to provide its clients a free Food Hygiene Course. The Training will take place on Monday 13th February and Tuesday 14th February between 9.30am until 1.30pm. A playgroup will be provided for those who have childcare responsibilities.
Anyone looking to work in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled, needs this qualification.
Typical environments may include:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants;
- Supermarkets and retail environments;
- Food and drink manufacturers;
- Care homes;
The Course will give you:
- Firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved;
- Understanding of how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, food storage, cooking and handling);
- Confidence and expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers.
Please book by Tuesday 7th February to secure a place, as it will be on a first come basis.
RECENT UPDATES – 10th Feb 2012
To all students – Please note, all those who have confirmed for Food Hygiene course on 13th and 14th February, will be liable to pay a fee of £35 if they do not attend.