SBREC has the opportunity to provide its clients a free Food Hygiene Course. The Training will take place on Monday 13th February and Tuesday 14th February between 9.30am until 1.30pm. A playgroup will be provided for those who have childcare responsibilities.
Anyone looking to work in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled, needs this qualification.
Typical environments may include:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants;
- Supermarkets and retail environments;
- Food and drink manufacturers;
- Care homes;
The course gives you
- Firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved;
- Understanding of how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, food storage, cooking and handling);
- Confidence and expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers
Last updated – 10th Feb 2012
To all students – Please note, all those who have confirmed for Food Hygiene course on 13th and 14th February, will be liable to pay a fee of £35 if they do not attend.
We are fully booked for the food hygiene course, however if you subscribe to our updates, we will keep you informed of future courses when they occur.
Swansea Bay REC
© Copyright 2017 Swansea Bay Regional Equality Council - SBREC © Registered Charity No: 1146712 | Company LTD by Guarantee No: 7106774 |
Website Managed and designed by | Design.Co
Follow us here:
Join our social media pages and get more updates and latest news from GEM. Also check our latest tweets below.